Isabella has a whole new vibe! Join us for a private preview of our Isabella Wood hardware line.
- Exclusive new finial designs
- 13 stunning new finishes
- Elegant new bracket and medallion designs
- Expanded traversing options…including Ripplefold
Learn the ins and outs of specifying, pricing and ordering Isabella!
You will learn:
- All about the exciting new additions to the Isabella wood hardware line
- How to use the price guide and the helpful built-in charts
- Useful tips on how to customize wood hardware installations
This webinar is perfect for anyone who sells or specifies wood drapery hardware. You will walk away with a new bag of tricks!
Sign up now for this exciting and informative one hour webinar!
Everyone who registers will receive an email with the replay link.
All About Isabella Sign Up
Here are the webinar details:
- When: May 20, 2014 at 1PM EDT | 12 PM CDT| 11 AM MDT | 10 AM PDT
- Topic: All About Isabella
- Length: 1 Hour
- Cost: Free
- Sign Up: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5998549870964180482
- Hashtag: #HBIsabella
Webinar Access and Support
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a personal link you will use to access the webinar.
Can’t make it at that time?
Are you interested in this webinar but can’t attend the live session? No problem. Everyone who signs up for the webinar receives the replay link so you can listen to the recording at your convenience.
What is a webinar?
A webinar is a live training class that you attend on your computer. When you sign up, you receive an email with a special link. Before the webinar, you click on that link to visit the webinar training room. You watch the webinar on your computer and hear Anita speak through your computer speakers. You will not be speaking on the webinar. You don’t need any special equipment.
Is this your first webinar?
The webinar works by downloading a small file to your computer. We recommend that you arrive about 15 minutes early for your first webinar to make sure you are set up in time for the webinar start.
Having a technical problem with the webinar?
If you have any problems attending the webinar, contact the Go-To-Webinar support team by phone at 1.800.263.6317. There is no charge for this service.
Have more questions about webinars?
Learn more about how to take our webinar from this fact sheet that explains the webinar features.